Article 1 General provisions
- These general terms and conditions (hereinafterTerms & Conditions“) Applies to use and purchase in the online store villavinoraca.sk, www.villavinoraca.com, www.palugyay.sk, www.palugyay.com and its subpages.
- The subject of these GTC is the regulation of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties, namely the seller on the one hand and the buyer on the other when using and shopping in the online store villavinoraca.sk, www.villavinoraca.com, www.palugyay.sk, www.palugyay.com.
- For the purposes of these GTC, the operator of the online store villavinoraca.sk, www.villavinoraca.com, www.palugyay.sk, www.palugyay.com and seller means a trading company
Villa Vino Rača as, with its registered office at Pri vinohradoch 2, Bratislava - Rača 831 06, Company Identification Number 00 190 268, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sa, File No .: 3360 / B, VAT No .: , VAT ID: [SK2020332138].
- For the purposes of these GTC, the Buyer means any natural or legal person who concludes a purchase contract with the Seller in accordance with the procedure and according to the conditions specified in these GTC (hereinafter referred to as "buyer") A purchase contract for the purchase of goods (hereinafter referred to as"contract of sale“). If the Buyer is a natural person, this person must be older than 18
Concepts and interpretation of terms
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these GTC or in the Contract, terms with a capital initial letter have the following meaning:
- "Seller“Means the business company Villa Vino Rača s., With its registered office at Pri vinohradoch 2, Bratislava - Rača 831 06, ID number 00 190 268, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Odd: Sa, File no .: 3360 / B,
VAT No .: , VAT No .: [SK2020332138].
- "Buyers" means any natural or legal person who concludes a purchase contract with the seller in accordance with the procedure and under the conditions set out in these Natural person must be over 18 years of age, otherwise he is entitled to purchase only non-alcoholic goods.
- "An order" means a duly completed and sent electronic order form containing information about the buyer, the ordered goods from the offer of the store and the price of these goods and services.
- "Goods"Means goods sold by the seller through an online store villavinoraca.sk, www.villavinoraca.com, www.palugyay.sk, www.palugyay.com. For the purposes of concluding the purchase contract, the binding specification of the goods is stated in the order on the basis of the name, packaging, pcs / pack and catalog number of the goods. Visualization and pictures of the goods with their description are for information only.
- "Contract of sale“Means a purchase contract concluded between the buyer and the seller procedure and according to the conditions specified in these GTC, the subject of which is the purchase of goods by the buyer from the seller.
Article 3 Conclusion of the purchase contract
- The purchase contract is considered concluded by confirming the sent order of the buyer. Sending an order means clicking on the "Submit order" button when processing the shopping cart on the Page in the "Summary" section of the order summary.
- By sending the order, the buyer also confirms that he unconditionally agrees with these GTC in the wording valid on the day of sending this order.
- The purchase contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller. The order confirmation will be automatically displayed on the page to the buyer as soon as he confirms the order and at the same time the buyer receives information about this confirmation by e-mail.
- The purchase contract is considered effective at the moment of confirmation of the activation line sent to the buyer to the e-mail address specified in the order.
- The purchase contract can be canceled by the buyer by delivering an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 4 Order cancellation
- The Buyer is entitled to cancel the Order no later than on the day of ordering by sending an email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number.
- The order cannot be canceled by the Buyer on the day of delivery
- The seller is entitled to cancel the order or parts thereof in the following cases:
- the ordered goods are no longer produced or delivered
- the goods are unavailable for a long time
The seller will inform the buyer about the cancellation of the order by email or telephone with the provision of replacement goods, if any.
- If at the time of the justified cancellation the deposit for the purchase price of the canceled goods was paid by the buyer, he undertakes to return it to the buyer immediately, but no later than 3 working days from crediting the payment to the seller's account and canceling the order.
Article 5 Delivery of goods
- Delivery of goods can be made according to the choice of the buyer:
- delivery by courier.
In this case of delivery, the buyer is informed the day in advance about the delivery of goods by sending an SMS with the package number, the expected delivery date and the price of cash on delivery. On the day of delivery, the recipient is contacted by telephone by the DPD courier.
Good delivery is from two to seven working days. Delivery price is: 0,00 euro with VAT
- Cash on delivery by post
Delivery price: is stated when choosing the method of delivery
- Personal collection Bratislava at VILLA VINO RAČA s. Pri vinohradoch 6427/2, 831 06 Bratislava - Rača
In this case of delivery, the buyer is informed by sending an SMS or e-mail about the readiness of the shipment to be picked up. Delivery price: free of charge
Purchase price and payment terms
- The prices of goods are published on the online store for each product. The prices are continuously updated.
- All prices are listed including VAT as well as without VAT, in the appropriate amount determined in accordance with legal regulations in force and effective at the time of order execution.
- The total purchase price is calculated as the sum of unit prices of the ordered goods according to the price list valid at the time of the order. The total purchase price will appear in the order before it is confirmed by the buyer. The purchase price includes all taxes and fees according to the current price list, including the price for delivery, if applicable.
- Payment of the purchase price of the goods can be made exclusively in the following ways:
- in cash or by payment card in cash at the personal collection of the goods
- in cash or by payment card in cash upon personal collection from the courier (must be specified in the order)
- in cash upon delivery on delivery
- online - by payment card (CardPay)
Article 7 Guarantee
The shelf life of foodstuffs is indicated directly on their packaging. We provide a guarantee only if the storage conditions stated on the packaging of the goods are observed. The supplier may reject the complaint if the claimed error of the goods may be caused by incorrect storage at the customer.
Article 8 Protection of personal data
- By completing a binding order, the buyer grants the seller consent to the collection, processing and archiving of personal data of the buyer and his purchases for the purpose of providing services of the seller in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On personal data protection. This consent is granted for an indefinite period and may be revoked at any time in writing. In such a case, the seller will remove from his database all personal data of the buyer as necessary
- The seller will make every effort to ensure the protection of personal data about the buyer, while they will be available only to those persons who need them to ensure compliance with the obligations of the seller arising from the purchase contract. The exception when choosing the method of delivery of goods by the transport service is the provision of essential data to an external carrier for the purpose of delivery.
- The Seller undertakes not to provide the Buyer's personal data in any form of a third party. The Buyer's Personal Data will be duly secured and used exclusively in communication between the Seller in accordance with the relevant legal regulations.
and the buyer and for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase contract. Processing and handling of personal data takes place in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended.
Article 9 Final provisions
- These general terms and conditions and the law of the Slovak Republic apply to all purchase contracts concluded through the website of our online store and are an integral part of the purchase contract between us. We reserve the right to change these general terms and conditions. The obligation to notify the change of these general terms and conditions in writing is fulfilled by placing them on the website of our website. By sending the order, you confirm that you have read these general terms and conditions and fully agree with them.
- Contractual relations between the seller and the buyer are governed by the relevant provisions of Slovak law. If the buyer is a consumer, legal relations not regulated by these GTC are governed by the provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended as well as Act no. 250/2007 Coll. The Consumer Protection Act, as amended, and other relevant legal regulations that are closest in nature and content to them. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the legal relations not regulated by these GTC are governed by Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended and other relevant legislation that is closest in nature and content.
3. By sending an order for alcohol, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18.
11.1 If any provision of the Agreement or these GTC is or will become invalid or ineffective in the future, it does not affect the validity or effectiveness of other provisions of the Agreement or these GTC, which remain valid and effective. At the same time, the Contracting Parties declare that the invalid or ineffective provision will be replaced by a new provision in the form of an addendum to the Contract or an Amendment to the GTC under these GTC, so that the new provision corresponds as closely as possible to the meaning and content of the provision. Until the conclusion of the amendment to the Contract until the change in the GTC pursuant to the previous sentence, the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations shall apply.